Professional Athlete Andia Winslow's Bucket List
When professional athlete & fitness entrepreneur Andia Winslow isn't busy coaching golf and running or developing custom fitness programs for well-known brands, she loves to add items to her bucket list.
- Dance in a Missy Elliott music video
- Talk w/ Elmo during his interview segment on Sesame Street
- Learn to play the drums
- Return to my birthplace for an extended visit, Alaska
- Complete an extensive family genealogy project
- Build an adventure camp/ranch for kids and families
- Endow a college scholarship via the Jackie Robinson Foundation
- Find the best enchiladas on the planet -- and eat them.
- Finish writing a book about living as a caretaker for my dying grandfather
- Found an animal sanctuary